If you are in the Colorado Springs area, this workshop might be of interest to you. It is scheduled for Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
More than ever before, authors are responsible to create book trailers and market their books using social media. In this 90-minute workshop, Ian Hanson explores why the act and thinking of youtubing are crucial for today’s fiction and nonfiction writers. Ian will paint a picture of the youtube landscape and writers will learn:
- the importance of learning how to walk in the YouTube landscape
- the differing approaches for using YouTube
- the benefits and the joys of youtubing
- the challenges and heartaches of youtubing
- the tools you already own to begin writing and recording your own YouTube video
- how to upload video to youtube.
Move from fear to confidence and discover how the Internet and YouTube can shapeshift your writing hereafter.
Ian Hanson, an animator and owner of IMpasto Animation Studios, creates and produces animation scripts, character animation and motion graphics to help businesses succeed in defining or describing what they do. He is also a layout and graphic designer for brochures, fliers and logos. Ian studied under Pixar and Dreamworks animator at Animation Mentor. A teacher, Ian also has taught language arts, technology and animation in Colorado and China. Learn more.